Whooooaaa Nellie, we’ve jumped the track!
I’ve been watching it happen over the last couple months and because I’m still living out of boxes and barely hanging on to my sanity by the skin of my teeth, I’ve just been happy that my nose is above water and I can still breath!
I’ve been getting lots of questions and requests for this and that DIY tutorial. I wish I could do them all. I really do. I wish I could just pop over and help you with “whatever it is you want to get done”!
Somehow, this blog, that started out as my project diary, has become…well, a job. I’m ok with that because it’s a job that I love! (It pays beans, but I’ve always wanted to give back! LOL)
I have grown to love blogging and don’t think I can NOT do it. I live to read your comments every day. I enjoy interacting with you on Facebook and Twitter. I love hearing from women who have been empowered to DO FOR THEMSELVES something they didn’t think they could.
So, now that I have a job, I have to make a few changes around here.
1. Apparently, I’m too spontaneous to work within a schedule so I will continue to do DIY Boot Camp tutorials — whenever they work into what I’m doing in real life. I will catagorize them under the DIY/ DIY BOOT CAMP tab so they’re easy to find and refer too.
2. I’m going to start having more guest posts. Guest posting and being featured on other blogs was how I got any exposure as a blogger and I want to give others the same opportunity. I will feature AWESOME Craft, DIY, Decorating, Sewing… tutorial Guest Posts. See my “Get Featured page if you are interested in being spotlighted here on Sawdust and Paper Scraps.
3. I’ve started accepting “Sponsors” because beans don’t buy craft supplies. Interested in being a part of my exclusive list of Sponsors? Check out my “PR/Advertise” page.
4. Something I don’t want to reveal yet (crafty)
5. another something that I’m not sure about yet but I’ll let you know when I decide. (party like it’s 1999)
Ha ha!! Don’t worry about me losing my sense of humor! (I always like to point out when I’m being funny to be sure you don’t miss it!)